Since the suspension of in-person activities in the context of COVID-19 since March 2020, the OIC has directed its efforts towards the development of new activities in the online modality, giving continuity to the interassistance work in Conscientiotherapy.
Individual and group activities are already available in this new online modality, so that those interested can continue their self-conscientiotherapy process with the assistance of conscientiotherapists. These activities aim to help participants in overcoming crises, to increase self-perception and self-cognition, to favor self-overcoming of weaktraits and to contribute to the improvement of holosomatic homeostasis.
Eight online activities are offered:
1) Self-conscientiotherapy Consultation. Individual activity to favor the self-conscientiotherapeutic movement of the evolutient, through the technical and direct hetero-assistance of 2 conscientiotherapists, in a personalized meeting to assist in self-identified demands brought by the participant.
2) Applied Self-conscientiotherapy. Group activity, characterized by the interaction with 2 conscientiotherapists, aiming to favor the participants' self-cure movement in relation to specific themes, such as: Irritability, Fear, Anxiety, Attachments & Losses, Existential stagnation, Penta Qualification, Emotional Wound, Self-insecurity, Self-intrusion, among others. There is a maximum limit of 15 participants, allowing the deepening of the approaches during the two hours of synchronous activity. Prerequisite: Basic notions of Conscientiology.
3) Thematic Group. Online meetings and various activities 4 weeks long. In this modality, there is the assistance on the evolution and experimentation of each participant, which allows self-conscientiotherapy deepening. Each week there are online meetings, presentation of topics in forums and debates, in addition to the availability of study materials and
4) Free Activity. Various self-conscientiotherapy topics, available on the OIC Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) platform. Each participant can deepen their self-investigations in the most suitable day and hour for them. Several didactic resources are included, such as video classes, study materials, verbets and self-conscientiotherapy worksheets.
This activity allows to invest in self-conscientiotherapy at the more appropriate time and pace for each person.
5) Interactions between specialties. Online, interactive activity between conscientiological specialties, with a partnership between CIs.
6) Conscientiotherapeutic Pharmacopeia. The Conscientiotherapic Pharmacopeia is a free activity of presentation and debate of the terms of the Polyglottic Terminological Dictionary of Conscientiotherapy, which is being built by the OIC's team of volunteers.
7) Free Online Lecture. Fortnightly on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. (Brazil time: UTC-3), on the OIC channel on Youtube, free lectures are perfomed approaching topics of Conscientiotherapeuticology. These lecturres remain available for later access, allowing consultations and deepening researches. Lectures in English have been held monthly, on Saturdays, at 11:00 am (Brazil time: UTC-3), on the OIC channel on Youtube.
8) OIC Book Club. Free bimonthly activity of analysis and conscientiological debate about a published book, which has been happening since 2016. The live broadcast currently takes place through the OIC channel on YouTube, remaining available for later access. The previous editions were broadcast on the OIC's facebook page, whose videos are also available to access.
In the link www.oic.org.br/shop you can find more information and sign up.
OIC activities do not replace or eliminate potential medical or psychological needs. It is recommended, whenever necessary, to seek out qualified health professionals for the specific attendances, accredited by official boards. OIC does not indicate nominatively any specialist.