Pre-textual. Among the pre-textual elements of the Lexicon are the Acknowledgements, the Lexicography Team, the Contributors' Microbiography, the General Index, and the Alphabetical Index of the verbets.
Entries. The Alphabetical Index of the verbets has been included, even though it is not very common in dictionaries, because we consider the alphabetical arrangement of the verbets, in the form of a listing, to be a useful resource, as well as providing an overview of the main content of the work.
Verbets. The 400 verbets in this edition, with the pertinent definitions and supplements, appear in sequence, classified in order from A to Z.
Post-textual. Starting with the post-textual elements, the reader will find the parascientific fields of Conscientiotherapeuticology organized in a specific synoptic table and the Minilexicon of the Specialties of Conscientiotherapeutiocology, with 34 entries, adopted in the CD. Following are the definitions of 4 parascientific neofields of Holosomatology and the extended synoptic table of this specialty are presented.
Specific. The following is the Exhaustive Specific Bibliography of Conscientiotherapeuticology, composed of 575 references in the area.
Complement. In research terms, the exhaustive bibliographic survey of the fundamental references of Conscientiotherapeuticology complements the contents of the DC, providing a panoramic view of the status of this Parascience at the evolutionary moment.
Indexes. In order to expand the self-conscientiotherapeutic and heteroconscientiotherapeutic research approaches, two technical indexes were developed: the Index of Conscientiological Specialties and the Systematic Index of Clinical Conscientiotherapy. Such resources enable the analysis of the Dictionary's contents from different perspectives, favouring the acquisition of neo-ideas.
Specialty. The Index of Conscientiological Specialties is organized according to the items of the Specialty Section of the verbets. It allows easy access, together, to all topics related to the subspecialty of interest. It will be useful, for instance, to those who wish to carry out more specific research based on the selected field of study.
Self-diagnosis. From the perspective of conscientiotherapists, this index represents a type of diagnosis of the level of group cognitive deepening, so far, in each subfield of Conscientiotherapeuticology and Holosomatology.
Systematic. In the Systematic Index of Clinical Conscientiotherapy, the verbets were subdivided according to the natural sequence of the experiments by the conscientiotherapic team and the evolutients, in this case from the first contacts made with the volunteers, structures, practices, and procedures of the OIC.
Topics. Here are, in functional, or paraphysiological order, the 21 topics of the technical and research, lists in this index:
01. Casting of clinical conscientiotherapy.
02. Conscientiotherapic conscientiocentrology.
03. Beginning of clinical conscientiotherapy.
04. Conscientiotherapic scheduling techniques.
05. Conscientiotherapeutic modalities.
06. Meganalysis of the evolutient.
07. Reducing agents of the evolutient's self-discernment.
08. Paraclinical methodology.
09. Time in clinical conscientiotherapy.
10. Conscientiotherapeutic lines.
11. Paraclinical techniques.
12. Heteroconscientiotherapeutic techniques.
13. Paraclinic paraphenomenology.
14. Self-conscientiotherapeutic cycle.
15. Self-conscientiotherapeutic techniques.
16. Complementary conscientiotherapeutic activities.
17. Homeostatic effects of clinical conscientiotherapy.
18. Finalization of clinical conscientiotherapy.
19. Avoidances in clinical conscientiotherapy.
20. Training and qualification of the conscientiotherapist.
21. Techniques for training the conscientiotherapist.
Idiomatic. In the appendix, there are also 4 alphabetical idiomatic indexes of the terms in German, Spanish, French, and English, named in their respective languages, to facilitate the research of the speakers of these languages.
Remissive. Then, there is the Remissive Index prepared by the OIC technical team containing the selection of conscientiotherapeutic neoterms, and relevant conscientiological terms, besides other words and expressions of interest for conscin researchers of Conscientiotherapeuticology mentioned in the book.