What are the causes of your dispersiveness?
We live in an increasingly accelerated intraphysical life condition, with multiple tasks, responsibilities and roles to be performed. Sometimes, we have the feeling that we are wasting time, that we are not doing what is a priority, that we are behind schedule and other self-demands related to productivity. In this context, it is important to identify whether, in fact, we experience some level of consciential dispersion, to research the causes of this process.
Self-conscientiotherapeutic reasoning is relevant to identify the possible causes of self-dispersion (self-dispersiveness), in order to work strategies for self-confrontation and self-overcoming of this burden (weaktrait). Self-cure of this parapathological condition will only be made possible by assuming its own level of disorganization and recognizing the evolutionary losses which comes from the wasting of energies.
What is self-dispersiveness?
According to Vieira, self-dispersiveness is the characteristic of the set of acts or effects of the dispersed or disorganized person regarding evolutionary self-efforts, making them inefficient in achieving existential self-programming (self-proexis)1.
In our daily lives, it is possible to identify several symptoms related to self-dispersiveness, since the disorganized intraphysical life, with accumulation of tasks, constant delays, a sensation of not fulfilling responsibilities, until the disengagement to evolutionary self-efforts and the lack of concentration concerning the evolutionary goals.
From the point of view of consciential energies, self-dispersiveness can be seen in the lack of experience and sustentation of prophylactic vibrational state (VS) and the difficulty in identifying the personal parapsychic energetic signals. The accumulation of facts and parafacts, and self-scientificity in parapsychic experiments are harmed by the lack of attention and disorganization, present in consciential dispersion.
What causes personal dispersiveness?
In the same verbet, Vieira proposes 7 possible causes of self-dispersiveness, listed below in alphabetical order1:
1. Abstraction. It concerns to the tendency of the conscin to think outside the reality of facts, in a pathological way, living “in a parallel, unreal world”.
2. Circumthosenity. The conscin way of thosenate redundantly, without reaching any objective.
3. Inattention. The difficulty of concentrating on daily activities, the lack of evolutionary focus on what is a priority.
4. Disorganization. The disorderly or even unstructured experience in daily routines, in personal commitments and in the way of managing daily life.
5. Carelessness. The lack of discipline, constancy, completion of daily activities, personal goals and self-evolutionary efforts.
6. Distraction. The lack of evolutionary megafocus, the difficulty in establishing priorities.
7. Impulsivity. Hasty decision-making, based on emotional attributes, with low self-discernment and rationality.
And you, can you identify the causes of your self-dispersiveness? Are you willing to self-confront this parapathological condition?
Author: Giuliano Derrosso, conscientiotherapist and volunteer at the International Organization of Conscientiotherapy (OIC).
Know more about this subject [in Portuguese]:
1. Vieira, Waldo; Autodispersividade; verbete; In: Idem; Org.; Enciclopédia da Conscienciologia; apres. Coordenação da ENCYCLOSSAPIENS; revisores Equipe de Revisores da ENCYCLOSSAPIENS; 27 Vols.; 23.178 p.; Vol. 5; 1.112 citações; 11 cronologias; 33 E-mails; 206.055 enus.; 602 especialidades; 1 foto; glos. 4.580 termos (verbetes); 701 microbiografias; 270 tabs.; 702 verbetógrafos; 28 websites; 670 filmes; 54 videografias; 1.087 webgrafias; 13.896 refs.; 9ª Ed. rev. e aum.; Associação Internacional de Enciclopediologia Conscienciológica (ENCYCLOSSAPIENS); & Associação Internacional Editares; Foz do Iguaçu, PR; 2018; ISBN 978-85-8477-118-9; páginas 3.128 a 3.131.